neither one has say anything IMO
they have both failed to answer anything with any substance
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't over how much she sounds like the Fargo cast. lol </div></div>
Deep, man, deep.
Got anymore insight forthcoming, or can I log off for tonight?</div></div>
I'm not saying to vote against her and mccain because of that. I was making a stupid little joke.
Get over it and get that thumb out of your ass. It's making you a bit sour man.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
neither one has say anything IMO
they have both failed to answer anything with any substance
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Ultimate Bridge to Nowhere!
lmfao </div></div>
He forgot to mention he voted FOR that bridge.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Ultimate Bridge to Nowhere!
lmfao </div></div>
He forgot to mention he voted FOR that bridge. </div></div>
he also failed to mention he also voted to go to war
the college thing cracks me up
if you go to a state school.....its cheap and you have more money available to you than if you go out of state or to a private school
trying to control tuition or out of state or private schools stinks of communism
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Ultimate Bridge to Nowhere!
lmfao </div></div>
He forgot to mention he voted FOR that bridge. </div></div>
he also failed to mention he also voted to go to war
trying to control tuition or out of state or private schools stinks of communism</div></div>
Thats rich.
rich?
no true
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">rich?
no true </div></div>
Here again you have to consider that was a statement from an IDIOT with the IQ of about my shoe size.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Here again you have to consider that was a statement from an IDIOT with the IQ of about my shoe size.</div></div>
This coming from someone who constantly uses a logical fallacy as a way to argue?
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Dont you get the sense of a lot of hypocrisy on this board, from certain people?
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Here again you have to consider that was a statement from an IDIOT with the IQ of about my shoe size.</div></div>
This coming from someone who constantly uses a logical fallacy as a way to argue? </div></div>
He is just an idiot. That has nothing to do with politics. Just a statement of fact. I am going to come up with where I know him from. I have met him and it had something to do with some sort of public assistance, which he denies. Just proves why he loves B. HUSSEIN so much. Wants more of our tax money to live on.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks